Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Banner Ad Project for School

     Every now and then we are asked to post our work on a personal blog.  I have designed some banner ads for a mock company that I have been asked to place here on my blog.  This is the same fictional company that I created the video for in one of the posts below.  Please feel free to give me any feedback on my banner ads.  Whether the feed back be for design purposes, call to action, or even how to tweak for banner real estate.

Supposed to be 729x90






Supposed to be 300x250



















Supposed to be 200x200















and finally
supposed to be 120x600


























     All the sizes have been altered to fit into the blog space.  Hope you like it.  Let me know what you think.  Remember feed back is invited, criticism is screened.  Thanks!
-Chris

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete